Wednesday, 10/14/09

NYT (p) 2:40 ... LAT (p) 2:25 ... CS (p) 2:32 ... ND (p) 2:06 ... BEQ (p) 4:27

Sorry I've not been very chatty. I feel like, if I have something to say, I should post it where it will be read a bit more widely! So far I've managed to keep traffic here nice and low. However, I may start trying to write something more substantial (about crosswords, or the speed-solving thereof) once in a while. First up: How barreling through the Simon & Schuster series has made me a better solver.

2 comments:

Alex said...

If you're not already receiving free puzzle books in the mail, you should start a series of book reviews. That would drive up traffic and maybe net you some free stuff (stuff that you would have bought anyway).

Dan said...

Well, I don't want a lot of traffic, but I would like free books...