Friday, 12/9/11

Thanks for chiming in yesterday!  This format should keep me interested for the foreseeable future.

I'll plan to auto-post each day at 10pm (6pm on weekends), so you don't have to wait until I've solved.  I'll leave a column on the right in case there's something I've missed - feel free to add a heading. (By the way, now that Peter Gordon's The Week crossword is available in Across Lite, I'm adding it to the rotation... as soon as I find out what day it publishes.)

Link to today's Google doc.


MORNING ADDENDUM: Don't miss the BEQ guest puzzle today! I don't know how to make the embedded spreadsheet scrollable... I can see the rightmost column by click-dragging inside. Sometime I'll look at re-formatting the blog so the main column here is wider.

4 comments:

Gareth Bain said...

Cool, always like to make other people feel better about their times...

Jeffrey said...

A crossword spreadsheet? I'm in.

Andrew J. Ries said...

I think it was my record time today in the BEQ! But, wait, that asterisk is there, must mean something...

Dan said...

Cheater!!!

You could at least have typed in all the answers... :)