Thursday, 12/10/09

NYT 2:43 ... LAT 2:03 ... CS 1:36 ... ND 1:42

I've got a new puzzle project besides dethroning Tyler in February... Patrick Blindauer at Sterling hooked me up with a gig writing a word-search book for their bargain books division. Once the paperwork goes through, I'll be coming up with 166 fun categories to strew about in a sea of letters -- or rather, have Crossword Compiler strew them for me. If you've got a set of words you've always wanted to see in a word search (hah), let me know...

4 comments:

Joon said...

QUETZALCOATL
HUITZILOPOCHTLI
TEZCATLIPOCA
TLALOC
XOLOTL
COATLICUE
TLAHUIXCALPANTECUHTLI
MICTLANTECUHTLI
COYOLXAUHQUI
XIUHTECUHTLI

Alex said...

Joon, that's your suggestion for everything. :)

How about Roman numerals?

MCLIX
XLDVM
CDDIV
MMDDL
LVIMD

Joon said...

it really is, isn't it? if only there were some connection to 1910, i could submit it for amy's contest, too.

Dan said...

I will totally do an Ancient Gods puzzle!