Saturday, 6/6/09

NYT 2:48 ... LAT 2:58 ... CS 1:51 ... ND 9:10

Congrats Doug for having the NYT and LAT on the same day! Is that the first time you've turned that particular double play? Guess I was a little more on the NYT wavelength, that's my best Saturday time in the applet. I usually solve Newsday before the other two themelesses, but I took one look at the "S.N." puzzle and saved it for last so I wouldn't be too frustrated. Not nearly as cool as his last grid, and less fair clues as well.

1 comment:

Doug P said...

Thanks, Dan! Nope, I've never had the NYT and LAT on the same day before. But a couple of years ago, I had LAT, Newsday, and NY Sun puzzles on the same day (a Friday).

Today's Stumper killed me. I didn't do it all in one sitting, but it probably took me close to half an hour.